Von Tress Home Page Von Tress About Page Von Tress Client List Von Tress Winery Services Page Von Tress Contact


Federal Requirements
Start-up Permits & Bonds
Alternating Proprietor
Certificate of Label Approval
Production Reporting (702)
Excise Tax Reporting
Trade Name Additions
Basic Permit Amendments
Alternating Proprietor Set up

California Requirements
Licensing for Wineries, Wholesalers & Importers
Winegrower Report & Tax (State Board of Equalization)
Seller’s Permit
Processor’s License (CDFA)
Premise to Premise Transfers

Out-of-State Requirements

Initial Licensing and Renewals
Brand Registration
Distributor Appointments
Monthly Shipping Reports
Price Posting
Direct Shipping
New Permits
Excise & Sales Tax Reporting

Additional Services
Notary Public
FDA Bioterrorism Registration
County Home Occupation Permits
County Fictitious Business Name Filing